Friday, August 28, 2009

My Little Laundry Room Redo

I've spent the past two days peeling the ugly old wallpaper border off (put up by previous owners), cleaning & painting this one little room. This has been the hardest room in this house that I've painted. It was well worth it though, I wish I had a "before" picture to show, but take my word for it, it was NOT pretty or organized. The only thing I purchased for this redo was a can of white paint, some green spray paint, a green rug, and 4 green mesh bins. The bins were on sale for $2 each at Home Depot, the rug was $9 at TJ Maxx. There are also 3 wood bins that I spray painted green, they are on the shelf to the left, you can only see 2 of them because of the angle of the picture. The mop, duster, & broom are hanging on an organizer on the wall behind the door, along with the fire extinguisher, flash light, and fuse box. So that is the whole tour of my little bitty laundry room. It may be tiny, but I'm in love with it now that it is clean and bright and organized!