Monday, March 01, 2010

Spring Where Are You?

It is March 1st.
It is cold.
I have not blogged in over a month... more pictures of snow anyone?Thought not. Oh darn...well that's about all I have to share pictures of...my sister and her dog arrived mid February. It was the first snow he'd seen, and the first she'd driven in, ever. My sister continued on to Virginia where she started her new job and is trying to find a place to live. We are hosting Chip. I think he'll be ready to go back to Debbie, the poor thing gets quite worn out from romping around with Gordon all day. Gordon sometimes gets carried away in his excitement and hugs him a little hard, but Chip is very forgiving and never seems to mind the roughness.
The house is almost ready to go on the market. Just 10 days or so away I think. Painters come to finish the painting I finally gave up on tackling myself. I've almost finished the bathroom - resurfacing the walls and painting it again, and the trim, and the ceiling. It is the never ending project. I'm overwhelmed, and tired, and as much as I don't really want to move from this town, I'll be happy to get the move over and get on with life, wherever that takes us.